Re: Top posting

On Thursday 09 of June 2005 22:13, Mike Ward wrote:
[...]
> Afterall, I honestly never had heard of 'top-posting' before until
> now, but just this gentle reminder means that at least one occasional
> user is now posting more 'correctly'.

Hooray! :-)

If you would like to post even more 'correctly' - please read Netiquette RFC
(also known as "How to behave on the internet") which is right here:

http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html

or at least "3.0 One-to-Many Communication (Mailing Lists, NetNews)" section.

TIA. Regards,

--
Lech Karol Pawłaszek <ike>
"You will never see me fall from grace..." [KoRn]