Re: sarge?

Hello

Jules Dubois (<990rcb502@sneakemail.com>) wrote:

> In article <[🔎] 20040502025606.GA9609@nitpicking.com>, on Sat, 01 May 2004
> 22:56:06 -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
>
>> And it is IMPOSSIBLE to use Woody on a new server
>> now, because it doesn't support current hardware.
>
> What current hardware isn't supported by Woody?

S-ATA and harddisks bigger than 128 GB for example. I think SB Audigy
sound cards (or at least Audigy 2 cards) are not supported. The XFree
nv driver doesn't support anything newer that GeForce 2 cards, which is
a big problem, as the number of people asking here because X won't work
shows.

best regards
        Andreas Janssen

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC801674 ICQ #17079270