Re: Newbie bull brings own china shop.

I have tried to get DHCP working on an SIS900 (on an Elitegroup K7S5A) for
quite some time (Debina, Gentoo). No such luck. DHCP works with Windows but
not Linux. Normal networking (with static IP) is fine, just no DCHP.

Maybe a new driver would help, but the old one just doesn't do DHCP.

If I am wrong, please let me know. But I have spent considerable time trying
to make it work without success.

Bye
Michael