Re: Subdomain - node ?

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 07:31:47AM -0600, Dan Hunt wrote:
> What is it called when you set up foo.mydomain.com
> I have Googled for domain node and I have nothing.
> I want to make a directory mybuddys-stuff and have it resolve to either
> foo.mydomain.com/mybuddys-stuff or mybuddys-stuff.foo.mydomain.com
> If you can name this feature I can read about it.

Thanks Everyone, yes I was talking about http:\\
and and ftp in the same sentence, sorry to mess you up.

http://mybuddys-stuff.foo.mydomain.com/
or
http://www.mybuddys-stuff.foo.mydomain.com/

And I would be working remotely via ftp
like
ftp://ftp.mydomain.com/mybuddys-stuff/

I now have the words I need to look for instructions I require.