Re: How does team maintenace of python module works?

I'm not against switching to Git, but one of the arguments last time
was that maintaining packages in different places will make
mass-commits like [1] more difficult.

[1]: http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules?view=revision&revision=18483

--
Dmitry Shachnev