Re: How does team maintenace of python module works?

On 14 February 2013 12:12, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
Is there a valid reason despite history? Is there a chance that this
rule may be reconsidered? It'd be really nice, as I'm sure I wouldn't be
the only one happy with such decision.

I don't know the history, but I'll voice my support for allowing team-maintained modules to live in git.

Please don't be put off by the somewhat hostile atmosphere that seems to be an unfortunate feature of this list. There seem to be historical tensions between some of the senior members.

Thomas