Re: How does team maintenace of python module works?

>> If the team is in Maintainer field, I think you can freely upload the
>> new version. See
>> <http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam/HowToJoin#Policy_About_Maintainer_and_Uploaders_Fields>
>> for details.

Bug fixing is always fine for team-maintained pkgs, but just throwing
a new upstream release into the repository and they disappear is *not*
what team maintenance is for (which might be the situation at hand
given zigo just joined and we don't have any history); so please at
least try to get in contact with the uploaders first (isn't it xnox?)