How does team maintenace of python module works?

Hi,

Because I'm currently packaging Openstack Grizzly, which will be out
next April, I need a newer version of python-mock. So I filled:

but no reply so far, and this worries me.

I haven't done the bug fillings for other python modules which I'm
concerned about, but the problem will be the same for others.

So I wonder, how is the python module packaging policy? Since this
module is marked as team maintained, and that I've been accepted in the
python module packaging team on Alioth, am I allowed to just refresh the
package, and upload version 1.0 in debian experimental? Or do I need
approval from current uploaders?

What does it mean for a package to be team maintained in the python
packaging team?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)