Re: does Debian help detect gravitational waves?

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 06:58:14PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

> - Not that I wish that upon ourselves, but rather to accent
>   importance/significance/value of some folks... I wonder where Debian
>   Science and Med would end up if Andreas changed his job/moved to
>   another direction (I have seen many things happened in my lifetime).

Well, Debian Med is safe regarding me changing my job (even if it would
lose its main contributor the team is strong enough to cope with this).
I actually regard the status that I'm not evident for the survival of
Debian Med as the main outcome of all my involvement.

My work in Debian Science is quite limited.  My main job is sponsoring
other peoples packages and forward interesting ITPs.

> but I would say -- such disgussion wouldn't be productive, so
> let's stop here for now ;)

Fine for me - but I wanted to clarify the statement above. :-)

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de