Re: does Debian help detect gravitational waves?

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 08:45:02AM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
> In my opinion, that is the point: NeuroDebian does not look any
> different to me than f.e. DebiChem or Debian Astro, or DebianMed. It has
> some interesting developments however (the extensive backports solution,
> f.e.)

BTW, the whole Blends framework was assembled by picking interesting
solutions from different user oriented groups and make them generally
available for all other user oriented ... and finally found a common
name for these.

Following these idea you can turn NeuroDebian into a Blend by
implementing their features into the Blends framework (since you can
not convince them to do this themselves ;-) ).

> Therefore I don't see a reason why it is not listed on
> <https://www.debian.org/blends>.

I would consider it apropriate to list NeuroDebian there but finally
the initiative should come from the people behind NeuroDebian.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de