Re: does Debian help detect gravitational waves?

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016, Andreas Tille wrote:

> > Therefore I don't see a reason why it is not listed on
> > <https://www.debian.org/blends>.

> I would consider it apropriate to list NeuroDebian there but finally
> the initiative should come from the people behind NeuroDebian.

Since "Pure Blends" is a TM, i.e. means smth specific now (which is
great), NeuroDebian shouldn't get under the "Pure Blends" section.
Actually may be some blends listed there aren't really "Pure Blends"
(not yet at least) in the notion that they use pure blends
machinery (e.g. FreedomBox)

But since url suggests generic "blends", it might make sense indeed to
make clearer distinction of Pure Blends from other beasts.  This way,
whenever glorious day comes that there is Pure Blends selection
interface within d-i, there would be no confusion ;)  Then
NeuroDebian could qualify as some kind of "Meta Blend" (since going
across blends) or just some kind of a generic "Blend".

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org