Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Sven Luther <luther@debian.org> wrote: [...]
> because the DDs fail to aknowledge the part of responsability they have
> in this mess in having it let escalate to such dramatic proportions.

I'm working on this, but I am currently suffering a denial-of-service
attack from a thread about it on debian-project that's eating all the
(mental) bandwidth I can allocate to it.  I suspect other DDs may be
either suffering the same problem or already be dropping the excess
data at their mail interface.

Please limit the number of posts per day to this thread.

Regards,
--
MJR/slef