Re: Another level of agression ?

#include <hallo.h>
* Sven Luther [Mon, May 28 2007, 08:23:52PM]:
> On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 08:16:22PM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:

> > cook this story _again_. You may be right, or not, it is just off-topic.
> > And beating dead horses won't make you many friends.
>
> Because i am not yet as dead as the horse, and those i used to think as
> friend have backstabbed me when i was in need.

a) you got it wrong, it is you who is beating
b) the world is not black and white. I respect you, but sometimes
   I think you are wrong and there is no need for further heat when I
   tell you so.

> > Maybe Bastian had something cruel in mind or maybe not, this just does
> > not matter. The current problem is solved. It's time for you to realize
> > that.
>
> I have nothing against Bastian, i don't think he made it out of an evil
> intent, but the situation is still shitty, and i want it solved.

But _HERE_, it is the wrong place for that. You complained about your
account being disabled, the problem was analyzed and you got it back.
Simple request, simple solution, and we are through with the relevant
part. If you feel the strong pressure for cooking the old stuff again,
open a separate thread (maybe even on -private).

Eduard.
--
Naja, Garbage Collector eben. Holt den Müll sogar vom Himmel.
       (Heise Trollforum über Java in der Flugzeugsteuerung)