Re: Another level of agression ?

Sven Luther wrote:
> > After some more pressure on IRC, your commit access has been restored.
>
> It is not enough, i want the suspension revoked, since it was a stupid
> decision, which has achieved nothing except worsen the situation, and
> was taken contrary to the DAMs procedure, and in a shady and mysterious
> way.

Oh come on Sven!  This thread was about the accidential removal of your
kernel team commit access.  It has been restored since them.  The problem
is fixed.

Tell you what, if you continue trolling and ranting here, sooner or later
your commit access will be removed *on purpose* with no way for you to get
it back.  This is not a threat but a warning.

We know that you're not happy with the situation, but continueing to
bring it up will not solve it either.

Please don't reply and work on important things instead.

Regards,

	Joey