Re: Another level of agression ?

Sven Luther wrote:
> On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 08:16:22PM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:

>> Sven, come on. This is not the right time and not the right place to
>
> When is the right time and the right place ? It has been over a year not
> being the right time and the right place ...
>
>> cook this story _again_. You may be right, or not, it is just off-topic.
>> And beating dead horses won't make you many friends.
>
> Because i am not yet as dead as the horse, and those i used to think as
> friend have backstabbed me when i was in need.

Sure - in your world there's only True Friends and backstabbers.

It is time for you to either accept that as a fact - or wake up and
realize that perhaps maybe most of us simply do not care.

There's so many things to do in this world, and nursing your bad
treatment (fair or not) by your Debian fellows is just not high on the
priority list of most of us - is my perception.

You do not need to waste any more words on explaining that my perception
is wrong. I got your point already.

I can promise you that I will never ever forget you or this case! Not
sure if that is any comfort, though.

 - Jonas