Re: Another level of agression ?

On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 08:16:22PM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> #include <hallo.h>
> * Sven Luther [Mon, May 28 2007, 06:00:36PM]:
>
> > > You're not bringing up anything new.
> >
> > And i will repeat it as long as people try to ignore me, and until
> > Debian stands up and act in a dign and honourable way in this.
> >
> > > You're not helping yourself if you continue.
> >
> > You mean, i am not being meekly silent and accept my fate, right ? Like
>
> Sven, come on. This is not the right time and not the right place to

When is the right time and the right place ? It has been over a year not
being the right time and the right place ...

> cook this story _again_. You may be right, or not, it is just off-topic.
> And beating dead horses won't make you many friends.

Because i am not yet as dead as the horse, and those i used to think as
friend have backstabbed me when i was in need.

> Maybe Bastian had something cruel in mind or maybe not, this just does
> not matter. The current problem is solved. It's time for you to realize
> that.

I have nothing against Bastian, i don't think he made it out of an evil
intent, but the situation is still shitty, and i want it solved.

If Debian has not insisted in punishing me and hurting me for over a
year now, this would not have been a problem, but seeing as this is an
exact mirror of what frans and the d-i leadership did back then, and
which caused pain and suffering to everyone involved as well as to
innocent bystanders, ...

Saddened,

Sven Luther