Re: Debian UK

Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> wrote: [...]
> I'm rather surprised you've not managed to work that out on your own,
> especially given the fact that numerous people have reacted with confusion
> to your assertion that we're holding your personal details.

I suspected it was that way around, but as you noted earlier
in your message, there's still no action for me to avoid
having inaccurate personal details processed by the society.

> In conclusion, feel free to relax, we never did have your personal details,
> and you're no longer a member (having stated in public [...]
Nearly. I want no association with DUS, because I never joined
your association. DUS should accept non-consenting DDs aren't
and never were really part of the association.

--
MJR/slef