Re: selecting Debian mentors for the mentor summit

So the candidates that i think should go are Lucas Kanashiro and Chirayu Desai  , as they have some great contributions that are visible to the users and contributors .
Thee reason is quite clear that their contributions are visible and if we go with FCFS , then yeah FCFS is also applicable here

So , Mentors I am Manas Kashyap ,and undergrad at Amity University Noida and also an open source contributor , i have also contributed to debian in form of packaging modules and bugs resolving , i am one of the organisers of ILUGD (India Linux User Group Delhi) PyJaipur , and also , heads of many college clubs like ALiAS (Amity Linux Assistance Sapiens) , Amity Android Club , Amity Game Development Club , Amity ACE club , these are all technical clubs in Amity .
I have been part of organising team for Confluence [1] , one of the biggest technical event in Delhi .
I have taken many workshop in ILUGD on Debian , and also organised other workshops too . I have attended many workshops too , like rootconf India , RpiJam Delhi .
I am one of the core developer for HamaraLinux Team .

http://wiki.debian.org/ManasKashyap
[1] http://www.amity.edu/aset/confluence2018/
http://about.me/manaskashyap/
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=manaskashyaptech@gmail.com