Re: selecting Debian mentors for the mentor summit

I agree with Dashamir , but there is still time , so just  a quick review of their contribution and you get the result and so i shared my research too , so the result you can also see who is more deserving ,  Yeah there shouldn't be any criteria or rules  for everything , but what i learned in open source is you are introduced by the contributions you have done , so send someone who has more contributions and so , there is my research , just look into it , i assure you will get a result soon .
Lemme Share my Research Again

Milena Lavanchy

https://github.com/MilenaLavanchy

Jaminy Prabaharan