Re: selecting Debian mentors for the mentor summit

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 4:54 PM Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you , Dashamir for your support , can you name those two candidates ??

Manas why do you want me to speak for you??

Why don't you show us the best candidates and the reasons that support your decision,
and then I can let you know whether this is what I think you had in mind.

By the way, why don't you show us something about yourself and your profile,
your contributions and skills etc. so that we can have an idea whether you are
qualified to make good business management decisions.

Thanks for your understanding,
Dashamir