Re: selecting Debian mentors for the mentor summit

Thank you , Dashamir for your support , can you name those two candidates ??

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 8:14 PM, Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 9:57 AM Manas Kashyap <manaskashyaptech@gmail.com> wrote:
I agree with Dashamir , but there is still time , so just  a quick review of their contribution and you get the result and so i shared my research too , so the result you can also see who is more deserving ,  Yeah there shouldn't be any criteria or rules  for everything , but what i learned in open source is you are introduced by the contributions you have done , so send someone who has more contributions and so , there is my research , just look into it , i assure you will get a result soon .
Lemme Share my Research Again

I agree with your selection. I think that both of the people that you have highlighted
deserve to be selected and they would be good representatives of the Debian GSoC community.
I would also add Molly on the waiting list, if she agrees. This would be my decision if I was admin.

Regards,
Dashamir