GSoC weekly report of Samuel Henrique for week 9 [portkalipackages]

During this week i got stuck with Java packages, i've worked on:

jd-gui
zaproxy:
 - ice4j
 - harlib-jackson
 - sqlite-jdbc

I could not complete any of these 4 packages, having problems that took me too much time to debug were very stressful, mostly because i don't like Java and was not very experienced with their build systems (ant, graddle, maven).

Raphäel gave me a pretty good feedback, i should focus more on packages that are easy to do, maybe keeping the work on zaproxy but delivering more packages. So for now i'll still keep working on these Java packages (although giving low priority) and focus more on delivering more packages.

I'll report daily for my mentors and i won't be happy if i don't deliver at least one package per day from now on. Keep and eye on my next week's report for that and wish me luck :)

I'll chose the packages to port by the number of uploads it got on Kali (a good heuristic for the most important packages). Tomorrow i shall upload responder (the first package which i already started working upon). Working on more easy packages will obligate me to manually check more packages and thus to give more info on the state of the packages (the script don't check everything).

Week 1: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/05/msg00025.html
Week 2: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/05/msg00066.html
Week 3: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/06/msg00018.html
Week 4: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/06/msg00060.html