GSoC weekly report of Samuel Henrique for week 5 [portkalipackages]

The work i did on week 5 was:

weevely - finished packaging, upstream helped with manpage, will upload on the next 24 hours

wpscan - needs updated ruby-progressbar
I started a discussion about the package on ruby's team mailing list [https://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2018/06/msg00003.html]
Will try to help with packaging of the ruby dep this week, wpscan package is in mid-way also, it will be finished soon after the dep is ready (maybe before).

zaproxy - studying packaging of libs needed
I did check all of the 36 bundled java libs on the package and contacted upstream to see if they are really used [https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/zaproxy-develop/wN6HtAKOFfw], i plan to go ahead and package zaproxy, given its importance.
The result of my analysis is on the spreadsheet[https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-security/kali-packages] on the "zaproxy" tab.

beef-xss: installed the package and will try to write some tests
Given that the package may break constantly due to deps changing, i'm seeing if its worth writing a handful of tests before packaging its missing rubygems.

cowpatty: finishing this week
I've got this on my radar this week and spotted a licensing problem, the package was GPL and it was linking with openssl, without the license exemption needed. I talked to upstream [https://github.com/joswr1ght/cowpatty/issues/1] and now cowpatty is BSD-3-clause licensed, big thanks for Joshua for the response.
It still needs some little changes (the most boring one being the manpage) but it should be finished during this week.

spreadsheet/script:
 - update the script's output ods file and gdocs spreadsheet.
 - it has a new tab for zaproxy now.

small things:
 - checked some packages that Gianfranco sent me, all the results are on the spreadsheet, mostly on the last columns "MANUAL NOTES" and "samueloph's conclusion"

During this week i should have finished the weevely packaging but did not accomplish that, for this week i will finish weevely, cowpatty and wpscan.

Week 1: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/05/msg00025.html
Week 2: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/05/msg00066.html
Week 3: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/06/msg00018.html
Week 4: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/06/msg00060.html