The work i did on week 5 was:
weevely - finished packaging, upstream helped with manpage, will upload on the next 24 hours
wpscan - needs updated ruby-progressbar
Will try to help with packaging of the ruby dep this week, wpscan package is in mid-way also, it will be finished soon after the dep is ready (maybe before).
zaproxy - studying packaging of libs needed
beef-xss: installed the package and will try to write some tests
Given that the package may break constantly due to deps changing, i'm seeing if its worth writing a handful of tests before packaging its missing rubygems.
cowpatty: finishing this week
I've got this on my radar this week and spotted a licensing problem, the package was GPL and it was linking with openssl, without the license exemption needed. I talked to upstream [https://github.com/joswr1ght/cowpatty/issues/1
] and now cowpatty is BSD-3-clause licensed, big thanks for Joshua for the response.
It still needs some little changes (the most boring one being the manpage) but it should be finished during this week.
- update the script's output ods file and gdocs spreadsheet.
- it has a new tab for zaproxy now.
- checked some packages that Gianfranco sent me, all the results are on the spreadsheet, mostly on the last columns "MANUAL NOTES" and "samueloph's conclusion"
During this week i should have finished the weevely packaging but did not accomplish that, for this week i will finish weevely, cowpatty and wpscan.
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>