GSoC weekly report of Samuel Henrique for week 8 [portkalipackages]

Report for week 8:

cowpatty:
Package is on the NEW queue right now
I had to do some fixes for the news upstream release that was made after the fixes i asked/sent upstream (changing license, adding manpage)
There ir still one PR open for a overflow fixed on Kali, but i applied this on the debian package and sent the package to NEW.
https://github.com/joswr1ght/cowpatty/pull/4

o-saft:
 We still are left with the problem of shipping and old version of openssl, i tried to work around that but i don't think there is any alternative besides either contacting openssl maintainers to see if they're interesting in packaging such thing or package it myself for the pkg-sec team.

zaproxy:
 - ice4j
  I'm facing problems trying to package the software, i've read the Java team docs and tried their mh_make tool for maven projects but i just cannot get the package right. This already took me a considerable amount of time but I'll spend a little more time debugging and them contact Java team to see what's wrong.
 - upstream is willing to drop some dependencies that are not required for the core software (only for plugins/addons) for the next release.

jd-gui:
 I cannot get jd-gui build to work because the normal procedures makes jd-gui builds the deb and rpm packages itself, i'll have to work with the graddlew (graddle wrapper) script to build only what i need to. But i'm still not sure how.

wpscan:
There was still some work left to do, the most time consuming one was getting the tests right and don't using bundle install on the package.
I had to ignore tests result with: export DH_RUBY_IGNORE_TESTS = all
That's because tests need env setup to run, so i left them only to dh_auto_test and not to dh_auto_install (which is seems what dh_ruby is doing).

I'm updating the spreadsheet with new info as always.

As asked, i'm sending a small retrospective and self analysis of my work to my mentors.

Week 1: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/05/msg00025.html
Week 2: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/05/msg00066.html
Week 3: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/06/msg00018.html
Week 4: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/06/msg00060.html