During this week i:
* Finished the packaging of changeme and its two dependencies (python-libnmap and python-shodan), they are on the NEW queue right now.
* While packaging changeme, i had to make a manpage, which is sent upstream.
* Fixed a problem with the kali-packages-checker which would prevent the script from checking if the packages dependencies are already on debian.
* Updated the spreadsheet with up-to-date info of the packages, now the spreadsheet contains the status of all the packages missing on debian (not just the ones from kali-linux-full).
* Added two more fields to the scripts output, number of uploads and date of the last upload, this will help determine which packages are the most actives.
* Started discussing and looking for the next packages to be packages.
* Opened a bug report against the wig package of a problem i detected right after uploading the package to Debian.
For the next days i'll chose the next packages to work on, i'm already having a look at some of them to see how much doable they're: zaproxy, set, mimikatz. I will start packaging the chosen ones during this week and i plan to have at least two packages ready until the end of it.
Week 1: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/05/msg00025.html
Week 2: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/05/msg00066.html
PS.: I'm discussing this privately with my mentors already, so i don't need to CC them.
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>