Re: negative vote for maintainer Michael Gilbert

On 05.01.2012 22:25, Sergiusz Pawlowicz wrote:
On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 21:03, Giuseppe Iuculano<giuseppe@iuculano.it>  wrote:
On 05/01/2012 11:34, Sergiusz Pawlowicz wrote:
About bug #516394 - it cannot be patched, as nothing is broken. A
package maintainer had enough time to convince the Security Team they
are wrong.

Please consider the hypothesis you are wrong and cache poisoning is an
issue (I've already said you that many times, so I don't expect you
understand it)
It is not, please forge my server, Giuseppe.

Did you consider changing your citizenship?
It would be great gesture for all Poles.

Stop that stupid thread please.