Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2006-04-05 17:07]:
> > elitist since there are other fora provided by Debian for the
> > "learning" part: interaction with sponsor(s), self study, the
> > -mentors mailinglist and channel, etc.
>
> This is already the case and I think the NM docs are clear about it.
> If they aren't, please submit a patch.

BTW, when Marc was rewriting the NM documentation he explictly asked
for feedback.  I don't think he got much/any.  If someone *really*
wants to help out, help fix the NM documentation (and that applies to
DDs and NMs - it's really hard for DDs to write documentation directed
at NMs because many things are so "obvious" for us, so we need other
people to tell us when something's not clear).
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/