Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

On Sun, April 2, 2006 02:04, Don Armstrong wrote:
> the latter
> is just a matter of AMs being more agressive in putting people who are
> taking a long time to complete the process on hold.

You want to put limits on the time applicants spend in the queue, but how
useful is this if there's no real progress at the end? I've tried to make
everything as quick as possible, I've done all that I need to do. But I
now need to wait for an undefined period, at least half a year, for no
good reason.

I think a lot more could be gained by resolving the DAM queue problem than
with more agressive holdputting in the AM phase.

What are you doing to reduce the DAM queue?

Thijs