Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

* Thijs Kinkhorst <kink@squirrelmail.org> [2006-04-03 12:55]:
> I can think of several reasons. One might be that the frustration
> with the process demotivated them afterall.

Maybe, but in my opinion people who only complain and are not willing
to help fix something are not worth listening to.  It's easy to
complain; it's much harder to join as an AM (when you're a DD) and
actually improve the situation.  If more people did the former, we'd
get much less of the former...

(Again, this is not directed at you, just at people in general.)

> I think Thomas' idea of making the NM process strictly a test, so not a
> school, is a good one.

Right, and then you get lots of applicants who are clearly not
prepared and who slow down the system, and you're back to the "school"
system.  And when you reject them or put them on hold you just get
flamed for being elitist...
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/