Re: Non-Session-Manager

On 3/7/20 11:30 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig (Debian/GNU) wrote:

also, the only tags upstream did in their repository, is about 3 years
ago, so their hint that we can get tarballs from github is pretty
useless. (unless we consider that the software was dormant in the last
years).
Yes, less active in the last years, but when things just work, there is not much to do. I think that was one of the goals of the project, to keep it simple stupid.

but all these are minor obstacles (at least for my packaging habits).

what really turns *me* away from non, is the use of WAF as the buildsystem.
Maybe there is a 'WAF expert' on the list who can help with the 'WAF aspect' of the package?