Re: Non-Session-Manager

On 3/7/20 11:19 PM, rosea.grammostola wrote:
>> https://github.com/original-male/non

thanks, but how is one to find that from the homepage?
(in theory, that could just be some impostor).

also, the only tags upstream did in their repository, is about 3 years
ago, so their hint that we can get tarballs from github is pretty
useless. (unless we consider that the software was dormant in the last
years).

but all these are minor obstacles (at least for my packaging habits).

what really turns *me* away from non, is the use of WAF as the buildsystem.

gdsmr
IOhannes