Re: Non-Session-Manager

Quoting rosea.grammostola (2020-03-06 16:56:52)
> I absolutely can't imagine that NSM can't get it into Debian. I'm
> determined to proof if. Any help to help me proof it would be
> appreciated. ;)

I agree it sounds quite odd if NSM cannot be packaged for Debian.

I am already overloaded with projects so will not promise to co-maintain
this, but I can offer to help advice if there are packaging questions.

Great that you are stepping up to (try) do this, Rosea - hope you will
find a co-maintainer (as that is a requirement for maintenance in this
team - in my opinion a sensible requirement even if annoying at times).

 - Jonas