Re: qube1 doesn't boot anymore

* Martin B?hr <mbaehr@email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at> [2006-03-24 14:12]:
> actually, i don't have any arm based hardware in my collection (anything
> capable or running unix with support for networking, trying to limit to
> one per cpu family) yet, so that is a good alternative

The NSLU2 is already supported but it doesn't have storage built-in.
The other devices are supported in the kernel, but not in d-i.  It
would be trivial to make a kernel (or, in fact, take the one from
Debian) and extract a tar ball with an ARM base system, though.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/