Re: qube1 doesn't boot anymore

On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 01:02:46PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> Right.  If you wait a bit

waiting is not really an option, if the qube is out of order i need to
replace it now, as it keeps my grandmas email and internet access from
working.

> If you don't mind that it's *not* running a MIPS chip, there are
> similar devices already based on ARM cores, see

actually, i don't have any arm based hardware in my collection (anything
capable or running unix with support for networking, trying to limit to
one per cpu family) yet, so that is a good alternative (i have been
trying to get a netwinder, as that seemed to be a very interresting
machine, but i could not find any yet)

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world