Re: Dropping support for R3000 based DECstation (r3k-kn02)

Thanks for your replies, Jeremy and Ulrich.  May I ask what you
actually use these machines for?  IMHO the machines are so slow (and
loud and big) that I personally don't see what people might want to
do with them, but it would be good to hear from actual users what you
do with the machines.  This'd also give me an incentive to care about
it.  I suppose we could keep r3k-kn02 around for another release.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/