Re: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically

Le Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 10:13:52AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 05:51:59PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > the two approaches have symmetrical flaws:
> >
> >  - VCS URLs may be wrong, causing some packages to be missed.
>
> Currently we have a difference of about 30% missing upstream files and
> we have not yet developed means to verify the completeness.

Hi again,

I reported that I loaded the data for the the pacakges corresponding to the
med-bio task, nothing else.  Sorry but I did not have much free time this week
to do more.  I may be uploading and committing frequently during week days, but
this is synergistic with my work, while this development on debian/upstream is
not, and therefore it only progresses on week-ends.

I want first to concentrate on moving the bibliographic data out of the tasks
files first.  I think that this is the highest priority, and the implementation
I have is sufficient for this.

Tasks like med-bio are not manageable anymore in my opinion.  We are dumping a
linear list of packages, but with the bibliographic information, it is very
difficult to review and organise their contents.  Let's use the current
gatherer to solve that problem first.

> I would add the following specification for the gatherer:
>
>   1. Fetches *all* available debian/upstream files
>   2. Does this automatically (= without manual triggering)

It is not as simple as a two-point list.  But you can prove me wrong.

Cheers,

--
Charles