Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically

Hi,

as I said previousely the tasks pages were broken since the
description-less Packages files were introduced.  I detected this when
beeing in Southport but needed to sort out things first.  I also tested
the new code for one week and now pushed it to debian-med.debian.net
(before finally using it on main UDD).  It would help if you all would
have a critical view onto

    http://debian-med.debian.net/tasks/

whether everything works as before and as expected.

I also added the feature to use the bibref information given in

    debian/upstream

as promised before.  However, when I use the recently accepted package
proftmb as a test case whether new information is propagated straight
into UDD this fails:

udd=# SELECT * from bibref where package = 'proftmb';
 package | key | value
---------+-----+-------
(0 rows)

Charles, could you please check this.

I also need to enhance this bibref integration because I noticed you
are now pushing all fields:

udd=# SELECT key, COUNT(*) FROM bibref GROUP BY key ORDER BY key;
        key        | count
-------------------+-------
 DOI               |    39
 PMID              |    37
 Reference-Author  |    44
 Reference-Eprint  |    18
 Reference-Journal |    44
 Reference-Number  |    37
 Reference-Pages   |    38
 References        |     1
 Reference-Title   |    40
 Reference-URL     |    40
 Reference-Volume  |    40
 Reference-Year    |    44

My code currently only parses:

	"Published-Year"
        "Published-Title"
        "Published-Authors"
        "Published-DOI"
        "Published-PubMed"

which were in UDD three weeks ago.  What about your plan to move DOI and
PMID to References.  It would be good if this yould be done (faked for
UDD???) soonish to make sure a later change will not break the tasks
code once it is renamed.