Re: Turning debian/upstream into BibTeX (Was: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically)

Hello Andreas!

I can not go into the technical details of this - it is beyond how much I can commit now. And obviously you have to strike a balance between the
effort spent on this and its usefulness.

* I think I can live with only one reference per package. But this seems to be a rather limited solution to me. Any reference per package would
be natural for my judgement.

* Allowing multiple would /invite/ multiple references - as in many of my packages, which may be useful. After all upstream must have chosen
those references for a reason. Ranking them according to upstream's ranking also seems like a good idea.

Thank you for improving the system to hold reference information!

Best regards,

Laszlo