Re: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 09:55:55AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > Further example: pynast is also lacking reference information.
>
> $ debcheckout -d pynast
> type	svn
> url	svn://svn.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/python-nast/trunk/
>
> Should be: svn://svn.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/python-pynast/trunk/

OK, we now know the reason for this specific example.  Do you see any
chance that in all cases the Vcs URL will be correct (even if it was at
some point in time the Vcs might have been changed and the package was
moved and not yet uploaded this will?  (Such changes are potentionally
changes were several files including debian/upstream might be revised.)

>From my perceptions this case is one more prove for the fact that
debcheckout for our purpose is weaker than directly inspecting VCS
content.