Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: ReMastering Knoppix <--> Script KNOPPX CD Customizer

Hallo Knoppixer,

> > cdrecord is missing there:-((
>
> That can't be.

YOU (Klaus) are absoloutly right! SORRY for that. I tried the genuine CD and
it's ok:-)) The c't collection works perfectly with knx-cdcust.sh. The
advantage is, you don't have to remove software and there is still room
for your own software:-)). I found some bugs in my script while testing.
They are fixed now (I hope) and a new version can be found on
http://www.ing-buero-unger.de/prj/knx/index.html

> > Triing to find out what files can be delete or which must stay on
> > KNOPPIX is not as easy as it seems.
>
> Indeed. Same trouble for me. ;-)
 That is at least a little comfort for me;-))

Thanks

Achim