Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: ReMastering Knoppix <--> Script KNOPPX CD Customizer

On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 10:15:22PM +0100, Achim Unger wrote:
> An example that reads changes from a directory of my harddisk is also
> included.
>
> It works from KNOPPIX, but not from the c't Edition, because at least
> cdrecord is missing there:-((

That can't be. KNOPPIX always contains everything that is necessary to
create a new image, and I only removed some development libraries for
the c't edition, not cdrecord.

> Triing to find out what files can be delete or which must stay on
> KNOPPIX is not as easy as it seems.

Indeed. Same trouble for me. ;-)

Regards
-Klaus
--
Klaus Knopper                           Technical Solutions & Finances
knopper@linuxtag.org                          http://www.linuxtag.org/