Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: ReMastering Knoppix <--> Metadistros

hi jose,

On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 12:21:09PM +0100, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
>   I like the name, Metadistros, because it says what it is. After all,
>   Knoppix, Flonix, Morphix, ... are no more than metadristos based
>   distributions, though we've started the house by the roof in some
>   aspects.

agreed.  i'd sure like to have my own *ix too (seanix, yeah!), but i
think that we can give a lot more to the community if we create a foundation
upon which everyone can do what they want (ideally improving it too), first.

>   I'd like to see Sean's TODO list soon, so things can start being
>   integrated in Debian. After starting doing this, I think that opening
>   a Debian subproject for this will be important.

okay, my plan of action is to get some classwork done, then i'll finish
with setting up the repository (i've been working on some scripts to
make maintaining it easier), and then i'll put the outline of the
roadmap/TODO somewhere online, and we can really try and get things
rolling!  I think i can have this done be the end of the evening.

>   BTW, metadistros scripts have been worked a bit more lately and some
>   of the include now some comments in English.

excellent :)

	sean