Re: [debian-knoppix] Font settings for Konsole?

>From Klaus Knopper on Sunday, 2003-03-23 at 13:39:32 +0100:
> Hi,
>
> This time just a KDE question: How does one set the font for the
> "Medium" size setting in konsole? If I select this size in
> konsole from KDE 3.1.1/unstable, I get a very ugly looking typewriter
> font, about 13pt Courier-pixel-scaled. Unfortunately, there seems to be
> no easy way to tell konsole which font family to use. I would like to
> set Lucidatypewriter for all font sizes, but can't figure out how to do
> this, independently from the KDE control center.
>
> Any ideas? The problem only exists for the "Medium" size font setting in
> konsole, the other font sizes are OK.
>
> Regards
> -Klaus Knopper

Not sure if your font problems are the same as mine, but the suggestion
below worked for me . . .  A number of people on debian-user suggested
that you had to turn off anti-aliasing, but this information now is two
weeks old, so not sure if it is still useful.

Conrad