Re: Including a low-latency kernel images in Debian for use with CDD DeMuDi.

|--==> Sven Luther writes:

  SL> Well, the lack of human ressources will show of over the months upto the
  SL> release, and the years that this code base is active, so we need more than a
  SL> momentarily commitment :)

Well, I believe that myself plus some other  good boys from the AGNULA
community or debian-multimedia team can drive  these new set of kernel
packages at  least until   the Etch  gets  released.  Beyond  that  is
difficult to speak,  because I'm not sure about  the  future of Ingo's
realtime-preempt patch.

Cheers,

Free