Resetting the password on Pootle

Quoting Eddy Petri?or (eddy.petrisor@gmail.com):

>> By default, on a give project/language combination, the guest user can
>> only view. Registered users can "view, suggest, examine, compile PO".
>> Additionnal rights can be granted to users by the project/language
>> admin....or, of course, by the main Pootle server admin.
>
> How do I reset the password?

I just raised that topic on translate-pootle.

Actually, you can't..:-)...this is an area where work is still to be
done. Anybody who would like to pick this up is very much
welcomed. That requires skills in Python, mostly.

So, the only way to reset your password is to get in touch with the
server's admin(s), namely pootle-registration@i18n.debian.net and send
us (actually, me...) a MD5 hash of your wished password.