safe-rm 0.2-6: Please translate debconf PO for the package safe-rm

(re-sending since my previous attempt bounced)

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
safe-rm. At the moment, it includes only one debconf question.

safe-rm already includes fr.po pt.po tr.po.
So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
contacted separately).

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  fr                 5
  pt                 5
  tr                 5

against safe-rm.

Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:09:38 +1200.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: safe-rm@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-07-09 11:47+1200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Abort package upgrade?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"WARNING! Your system could become unusable (i.e. you could lose the /bin/rm "
"command)."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"Due to a bug in previous versions of safe-rm, this package should be "
"upgraded separately from other packages. If it is currently part of a larger "
"upgrade, you should abort this upgrade now."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"Then, upgrade the safe-rm package all by itself and this problem will be "
"resolved. The new version no longer diverts important system files and will "
"therefore not be subject to similar problems."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"If you do end up losing the /bin/rm command for whatever reason, you should "
"still be able to use /bin/rm.real directly."
msgstr ""