Re: setting goals for a team, or how to prioritize translations

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):

> In particular, I have noticed what a difference it makes to
> participation if you have a Pootle server (eight of my projects are
> using Pootle now). I know we still have some scale issues with putting
> the whole of D-I and debconf and heaven knows what else onto a single
> Pootle, but meanwhile, could we please just put _some_ of the files up
> there? That would make it easier to attract new translators, and easier

_some_ of the files *are* there. I just didn't announce this
explicitely because I want to make some cleaning there (particularly
in project authorizations)

Stil, *you* can do your DI work in Pootle for Vietnamese, Clytie.

http://i18n.debian.net:8080/vi/di/

From there, you should be able to update Vietnamese translations AND
commit them back to their original repository.

As you have 2 untranslated strings for Vietnamese as far as I can see,
just try...