Re: Po-debconf templates

Thanks for this extra info, Martin. :)

On 31/05/2005, at 3:42 PM, Martin Quinson wrote:

This feature is already implemented in dl10n-spider, the program in charge of parsing the ML archive for messages indicating translation status. Here
are the last lines of this program:

Ooh, coloured lines! Cute...

# The folowing are the valid synonims. For example, we sometimes use
# [Relu] where we should use [lcfc] on the french ML.
__DATA__
ddr:rfr
relu:lcfc
rfr:ddr
lcfc:relu

Add "taf:new" to the list, and you're set.

Please don't reinvent it...

<nag>So where are we now, on the path to creating something a language team can readily adapt and use to monitor currency of translations?</nag>

;)

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc