DebianDay

  Thursday, June 23rd, 2005, Room 2.05

  Time  | Speaker               Title
  ------+-------------------------------------------------------------
  10:00 | Norbert Tretkowski:   Backporting Practice
  11:00 | Joey Schulze:         Debian Security
  12:00 | Luk Claes:            Internationalisation & localisation

OK, Luc, we want to see a draft of your talk up front, so we can make sure you're saying really complimentary things about all of us!

Seriously ;) how about making it available, afterwards if necessary, so a summary at least could be translated and posted in the appropriate place on the Debian site?

(Do we have pages for language teams yet? :o)

I'd really like to do that, to encourage my language community, in particular those who use Debian, to become involved. I could post the link on our team mailing list...

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc