gdm 2.4 log files (was Re: GDM 2.4 in sid)

Sean,

Thanks again for your unofficial packages - using them with no problems.

BTW, why your gdm packages keep log files in /var/lib/gdm instead of
/var/log/gdm? Is this hard to change? The old gdm package in unstable
puts the log files in the correct location. You might want to take a
look at it to see how it does it.

Cheers,

Eloy.-